- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- This prepayment should be made by credit card, paypal or by telephone.
- Your booking is not confirmed until 7eptember receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from 7eptember within 24hours weekdays or 48 hours weekends and holidays.
- This confirmation email contains all your booking details such as the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due on arrival, and other arrival and departure instructions.
- On arrival, you must pay the rental balance and the refundable damage deposit. The payment method is described in more detail in your reservation confirmation email.
- You should pay the remaining balance in cash or credit card upon arrival.
- Under certain circumstances, payment can be made by credit card which incurs a 3% (Visa or MasterCard), or 4% (American Express) additional fee. For more information, please read the apartment description.
- Under certain circumstances, payment can also be made via bank transfer provided that:
- · the corresponding net amount is received in our bank account 1 week prior to arrival (bank charges are paid for by the guest)
- · we have confirmed reception of such amount in writing
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
Madrid & Barcelona
More than 45 days before arrival: 100% of the total deposit will be refunded.
30-44 days before: 50% of the deposit.
Less than 30 days before arrival: 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Less than 10 days before arrival: 100% of the booking will be charged.
Canary Islands & Menorca / Mallorca
More than 90 days before arrival: 100% of the total deposit will be refunded.60-89 days before: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Less than 60 days before arrival: 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Less than 20 days before arrival: 100% of the booking will be charged.
The above stated cancellation policy does not apply to payments of bookings with specific or special offers or other special price reductions, which are none refundable. At the time the client changes the dates or property to stay in, it will be dealt with as a new booking and subject to cancellation policy, however Global Nomads LTD will try to manage these changes without cost as long it does not affect other reservations. It is recommended that customers hire travel cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including situations of force majeure, is subject to our cancellation policy mentioned. If Global Nomads LTD was unable to offer the client the property he has booked, Global Nomads LTD reserves the right to transfer you to a property of similar characteristics. If no agreement can be reached, both contractual parties are authorized to cancel the contract. Global Nomads LTD in this case, will refund the customer with all paid costs (except the part corresponding to the length of stay at given point, if this were the case). Global Nomads LTD is not liable to further claims by the customer. All cancellations or changes must be made via e-mail. No cancellations or changes will be accepted by telephone.
Upon arrival guests will be asked to provide a damage deposit as well as a valid credit card number as guarantee for the apartment and its content for any damages caused. Please note that by accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree that any damages caused by you or your accompanying party will be deducted from your damage deposit, and that you will also be liable for any excess damages. Depending on the apartment, a damage deposit ranging from 200-500 euro will be requested upon arrival. This damage deposit should be paid in cash or by credit card. Please see your confirmation email to see which method of payment is required.
- Cash. All damage deposits paid in cash will be refunded in full at check-out, and following an inspection of the apartment for any damages.
- Credit card: All deposits paid with a credit card will be refunded to that same card used for payment made, between 4 to 7 days following departure into the apartment, and after inspection for damages.
Arrival and Departure
Preparation for arrival
- Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
- Your contact person will have your contact number and email in the event that we need to contact you with regards to your arrival time. You can send this information via email to email@example.com, or call on (+34) 91 521 7378.
- Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
- You should call your contact person when you arrive at the airport (or 1 hour prior to arriving at your destination city in car) and they will inform you if you should make your way:
- · To our office, where our check-in department will receive you and give you further check-in instructions, keys, and the address of your apartment.
- · To the apartment, where our check-in agent will receive you and give you the keys, as well as further apartment information
- The apartment will be available as of 15:00h, however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. You will be obliged to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed if we do not have this information.
- Please remember that check-in is between 15.00h and 02.00h. If you are arriving after 21.00h, there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
Your departure from the apartment
- You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalised.
- If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
- On the day of your departure you should leave the apartment clean and tidy with all waste correctly disposed of. Please leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you after making sure that you have all your personal belongings with you and after ensuring that the main door to the building is not locked with a key.
- We can book a taxi prior to your departure if you request one in advance.
- The apartment will have been cleaned prior to guests arrival.
- Before leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
Number and identity of guests
- The client should inform 7eptember of the number of guests in the booking.
- Only those persons indicated in the booking made by the client may enter the apartment, unless an alternative agreement has been reached with 7eptember.
- The number of clients using the apartment should not exceed the number assigned to each apartment, except for in the case of infants under the age of two.
- Pets are not allowed unless permission has been specifically granted.
- Should the client fail to comply with any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, 7eptember reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question can not request any form of compensation.
Conduct in apartments
- Loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Guests in a 7eptember apartment should be aware that if loud music is played, or a party is held, and the neighbours complain and/or police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night.
- Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00. We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary, as our apartments are located in residential buildings with people that have to get up early and go to work. The quiet time in the evening for the neighbours should therefore be respected.
- The client, on signing the contract at check-in agrees to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves. If this person, or any of the accompanying party behaves in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, 7eptember reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment. Furthermore, from that moment on they will have no right to future claims or any form of compensation. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit..
- May we remind you that on booking an apartment with 7eptember you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions, which we expect you to comply with. You will also have to sign these Terms and Conditions at check-in on the day of your arrival.
- Neither 7eptember nor the owner will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the apartment as consequence of use by the client. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, theft, and misconduct.
- In the event that the client fails to comply with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, 7eptember reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question can not request any form of compensation.
All the apartment descriptions and information apply to the published apartments. Whilst 7eptember will do everything in its power to make sure that the details are correct and as accurate as possible, 7eptember will assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur. 7eptember also reserves the right to change the published information on the website at any time including prices, descriptions, and photos.
7eptember reserves the right to update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time if it is deemed necessary, and in the interest of the company.
Users are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page. Accepting the use of this website immediately implies that they have accepted any changes that may be made by any third party, and that the third party commits to complying with these changes.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the user.
1. Personal Data Protection Act
In accordance with that set forth under current legislation as regards Personal Data Protection, you are hereby informed and accept that your data will be included in an automated file held by Global Nomads, S.L. for the sole purposes of carrying out requested administration. You may contact Global Nomads, S.L. to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition according to law by writing to this address: Plaza de las Cortes, 5 – Madrid, or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also expressly authorise Global Nomads, S.L. to provide your personal data to collaborators and banking institutions in order to comply with this contract and for the purposes of invoicing and fund collection, respectively.
In compliance with that stipulated in Article 21 of the Information Society and E-commerce Services Act 34/2002, if you do not wish to receive any more information about our services, you may unsubscribe by writing to the email address: email@example.com, with the subject “Unsubscribe” or “Do not send emails”.
2. Website legal notice
This website is owned by Global Nomads, S.L., Plaza de las Cortes, 5 – Madrid, CIF / VAT Reg. No.: ES B76610773, recorded at the Trade Register of Santa Cruz de Tenerife on July 10th, 2013, Volume 3287, Section no. 17, Entry 1 on sheet TF52205.
Copyright © 2014 Global Nomads Madrid